- Serves 14
- Time: 35 minutes
- 1/3 cup Oats (certified gluten-free, organic, quick oats)
- 1/4 cup Oat Flour (certified gluten-free, organic)
- 1 1/2 cups Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax Seed
- 2 tbsps Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 tsps Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Milk (optional, if needed)
In a large mixing bowl combine quick oats, oat flour, collagen powder,ground flax, chia seeds and cinnamon. Fold in the sunflower seed butter and maple syrup until a thick dough forms. If it is too thick to work with, add the coconut milk.
Use a tablespoon to scoop out dough and roll into balls, approximately 1-inch in diameter. Chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Storage—Keep energy bites in the fridge for up to seven days or freezer for up to three months. Always serve chilled.
- No Maple Syrup—Use honey instead.