Cinnabun Collagen Bars
These Cinnabun Collagen Bars are the perfect performance treat when you are looking for a snack between training and dinner!
- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten free oats
- 4 ½ scoops Primal Kitchen vanilla coconut collagen
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
- 1 teaspoon lakanto sweetener or coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons green banana flour or 2 tbsp. Designs for Health Pure PaleoFiber RS
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 egg or 1 “flax egg” (2 tbsp. ground flax mixed with 5 tbsp. water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup melted ghee, coconut or avocado oil
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Whisk wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into an 8×8 square pan greased with butter, or lined with unbleached parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Let the Cinnabun Collagen Bars cool, then slice!