- Serves 2
- Nutrition Information: 412 Calories, 27g Protein, 16g Carbs, 26g Fat, 3g Fiber
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Potato (medium, peeled and cut into small cubes)
- 3 cups Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 8 Eggs (whisked)
- Sea Salt + Black Pepper (to taste)
Preheat the oven to 400oF (204oC).
Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet (or another oven-safe pan) over medium heat. Add the sweet potato and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are just tender. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
Season the whisked eggs with salt and pepper then pour the eggs into the pan with the vegetables and let the eggs cook for about 30 seconds or until they just begin to set before gently stirring with a spatula to ensure the vegetables are well incorporated into the eggs. Transfer the skillet to the oven.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the eggs have set and are firm to the touch in the center of the pan. Let it sit for about five minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve and enjoy!
- Leftovers—Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days
- More Flavor—Add onions, garlic, and/or fresh herbs, like chives, basil, or dill.
- No Spinach—Use kale or swiss chard instead.
- More Veggies—Red bell pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini.