In this video, you will learn:
- Potential performance risks when you ignore focus
- How to properly fuel the body to support its ability to focus
- Lifestyle practices that help focus
- Answers to your specific questions on focus
- Focus is the gateway to success both in and out of your sport
- Lack of focus can show up as an inability to stay present, brain fog, ADHD, and difficulty making quick and informed decisions.
- If we want to be focused, we need to balance our blood sugar, modulate stress, optimize sleep, and keep our gut balanced.
- Gut health optimization dictates performance success.
- The gut includes invisible microorganisms that work with our human cells to keep our digestive system healthy. It is often referred to as our second brain.
- Symptoms of food sensitivity are very individual.
- Many of our clients feel very relieved when they realize that they can improve their gut and focus issues by removing certain foods, and then reintroducing those foods after gut restoration!
- First step to fueling for focus? Building a solid nutrition foundation. Now, how do you do that?
- Step 1: Focus on a real-food diet and avoid foods you are sensitive to
- Step 2: Match your carbs to activity (carb sweet spot) and prioritize fueling timing
- Step 3: Choose lifestyle habits that support your nutrition foundations
SportFuel® is an integrative nutrition consulting firm based in the Chicagoland area and working with athletes internationally. The team of 7 is made up of senior dietitian-nutritionists, nurses, nutrigenomic experts, health coaches, and more. SportFuel® offers customized nutrition programs that revolve around the knowledge that there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach. Through working with complete nutrition assessment and targeted testing, they provide their clients with individualized nutrition and lifestyle recommendations that allow them to thrive and achieve their unique goals. As experts in the field of sports nutrition, SportFuel® is the leader in utilizing food as fuel to power performance. If you are ready to elevate your life, follow along!