Pre, During & Post-Training Fueling Schedule
Fueling and hydrating properly is key for athletes looking to gain an edge in their performance and recovery. If you’ve ever wondered what you should be fueling with before, during, and after training and competitions, or how your strategy needs to be adjusted during the off-season to reach your goals, this is the option for you.
- Comprehensive review of your current daily training schedule in order to create a custom fueling strategy that includes either food or product recommendations, or both
- 15-minute video call with a SportFuel Team Member
- Pre, during, and post training/competition fueling schedule with examples of foods and/or specific product recommendations
- Online access to any recommended products at a 15% discount
“SportFuel has always been a great educational resource for my nutritional needs, both in season and out of season. It has also gotten me through multiple injuries and helped me return to play as a better, stronger athlete!”
Anna Clare Bross, Collegiate Soccer Athlete
Do you have any health or nutrition-related questions you can’t find a solid answer to, or simply need some fine tuning of your current practices? Maybe you don’t want to go all in and work with a nutritionist, but would love to get some burning questions answered. Here’s your chance!
This service is quick and easy—NO forms, NO testing, just up to a 30-minute video call with a SportFuel Nutritionist. You can ask us any health or nutrition-related questions you have and we will do our best to answer them!
Receive a free 3-day meal plan when you book your appointment!
Should you be taking supplements? Which ones? Or maybe you’re taking a handful based on your own research and want to be sure you’re on the right path? SportFuel can help! In combination with the right diet, supplements can be a beneficial addition to form a firm foundation, maintain overall wellness, and boost performance. They can also be used temporarily to address certain imbalances and deficiencies. It’s important to choose high quality, professional grade supplements that do not interfere with any medications or conditions you may have. If you’d like professional support choosing the best supplements for you, book an appointment with us!
- A full review of your current supplements and medications (if any) in order to recommend products that are right for your body and lifestyle!
- 15-minute video call with one of our SportFuel Team Members
- Recommended supplement changes or additions
- Online access to any recommended products with a 15% discount.
Please note that all appointments will be held on our virtual platform, Practice Better.
Stay up-to-date with SportFuel
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.