October 8th, 2012
Count how many symptoms apply to you:
- Weight trouble
- Constipation and/or diarrhea
- Bloating and/or gas
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Cancer history – you or your family
- Celiac disease – you or your family
- Autoimmune disease – you or your family
- Arthritis (any type) – you or your family
- Get infections easily
- Joint pains/aches
- Memory problems
- Brain fog
- Headaches and/or migraines
- Depression, anxiety, and/or mood swings
- Sleep problems
- Menstrual problems
- Thyroid problems
- Osteoporosis or osteopenia
RESULTS of Gluten Sensitivity Self-Test:
- 1-3: gluten sensitivity may be playing a role in your health problems.
- 4-7: definite possibility that you are suffering from gluten sensitivity.
- 8+: likelihood is strong that gluten sensitivity is having a negative effect upon your health.
To get screened for gluten sensitivity or Celiac disease, please contact us through our web form.