Level Up Services
At SportFuel, we believe the best way to fuel the body is as nature intended—with pure, whole foods as a foundation for both performance enhancement and promotion of overall wellness and vitality. Choosing minimally-processed organic foods ensures a nutrient-rich diet that is free from chemicals, harmful pesticides, and genetic modification. Whether you are looking for personalized foundational guidance or aiming to fine-tune your health game, we can help. Take a look at our programs below or send us a message (form below) to determine the best choice for you.
Senior Sports Nutritionist, Alex Cotie, RDN, LDN, will work with you for your initial consultation.
Here’s what’s included:
- A full review of your current health, diet, activity, energy, sleep, digestion, and goals (usually 60-90 minutes)
- Review of prior lab work within the last year
- Personalized diet, supplement and lifestyle recommendations
- Written plan of prescribed recommendations
- Recipes, grocery shopping guide and additional resources as needed
Follow-ups for $80 (30 minutes) and $150 (60 minutes)
Personalized Performance Program
For a minimum of 3 months, you will have full access to your nutritionist.
Available remotely-only at this time, this more intensive program is the best option for elite athletes, busy executives, and those working to recover from intestinal challenges. For a minimum of 3 months, you will have full access to your nutritionist.
The Personalize Performance Program includes:
- Everything included in an initial consult (listed above)
- Weekly 15-minute phone-call follow-ups
- Unlimited messaging support via Practice Better
- Review of any lab work done during our time together
- A thorough followup at the end of 3 months
- The option to continue working together after 3 months (at a reduced rate)
Please note that the cost of any testing or supplements recommended is not included.
After the 3-month program reaches its end, SportFuel provides an option to continue working together at a reduced rate.