At SportFuel, we believe the best way to fuel the body is as nature intended–with pure, whole foods as a foundation for performance enhancement, balancing weight, and promotion of overall wellness and vitality. Choosing minimally-processed organic foods ensures a nutrient-rich diet that is free from chemicals, harmful pesticides and genetic modification. Whether you are looking for personalized foundational guidance, or aim to fine-tune your health game, we can help. Take a look at our options below or connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the best choice for you.
Initial Consult with Alex – $295
- A full review of your current health, diet, activity, energy, sleep, digestion, and goals (usually 60-90 minutes)
- Review of prior lab work Personalized diet, supplement and lifestyle recommendations
- Review of the plan going forward Grocery shopping guide Recipes and additional
- Resources as needed Follow-ups are $80 for a 30-minute call and $150 for 60 minutes or additional lab work review
Personalized Metabolic Performance Program – rates vary
Available to both local and remote clients, this more intensive program is the best option for elite athletes, busy executives, and those working to recover from intestinal challenges. For a minimum of 3 months, you will have full access to your nutritionist. This program includes:
- Everything included in an initial consult – listed above
- Weekly 15-minute phone-call follow-ups
- Unlimited text and email support
- Review of any lab work done
- In-person followup at the end of 3 months
- Ultrasound body composition testing if needed, at the start and end of 3 months
- Options to continue after 3 months at a reduced rate
The cost of any testing or supplements recommended is not included. In order deliver the highest level of service to our clients, this program is limited. A wait-list will be available once our capacity is reached. Work with Julie (supported by Alex) for $995/month, or Alex for $495/month, with options to continue after 3 months at a reduced rate.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more details.