This Spicy Cashew Queso is a delicious dip for Sunday football that everyone can enjoy. You can also make it for tacos, fajitas, rice bowls, grilled chicken, raw veggies…..the options are endless!
- 1 cup cashews, raw & sprouted preferred (Thrive Market or Lark Ellen Farm Organic)
- ½ cup water
- 1, 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 chipotle pepper (canned in adobo)
- ½ t sea salt
- 2-4 T nutritional yeast
Blend ingredients together in a high-speed blender until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- If you are looking for a cheesier dip, add more nutritional yeast.
- Want more kick? Add some of the adobo sauce or 1 t chili powder.
Looking for more recipes like Spicy Cashew Queso, check out all SportFuel recipes at sportfuel.com/recipes/.