These Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Sauce are vegan, gluten-free, and absolutely delicious. Recipe should be adjusted to meet your specific nutrient requirements. It can be made with your animal protein of choice if desired.
Vegan + GF; Serves Two
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 3 tbsp Siete Taco Seasoning
- 4 grain-free taco shells (@sietefoods)
- Avocado oil
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces, coat with avocado oil, taco seasoning, and salt.
- Roast at 350F for 35 minutes or until tender. Warm shells as directed on package.
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water (as needed to thin out sauce)
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until a semi-liquid consistency is achieved. Add water as needed if sauce is too thick.
Enhance the flavor and nutritional value with your favorite toppings: beans, caramelized onions, fresh herbs, avocado, and so much more!
Thanks @elisepouillyy (on Instagram) for this amazing recipe!
For more recipes, head to sportfuel.com/recipes/.