We know we know….the title of the recipe makes you automatically think: “These won’t be very good” or “You’re calling these a treat.” But, hear us out! Our athletes have been surprised by how delicious these simple cookies are (and how nutrient-dense), so give ’em a chance.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
3. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
4. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet.
5. Top with extra dark chocolate chips as desired.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. Cool on wire rack.
8. Don’t forget to share them!